MAC Cyber Lipstick Review & Swatches


A picture of miss delirium with Mac Cyber Lipstick

Woohoo finally!
For some unreasonable reason I've been obsessed with this lipstick the entire Fall season and last week (or the week before that? Time goes by so freaking quickly!) I finally got my hands on it.
Do you want to hear something disgusting?
I haven't worn it once except for makeuplooks/swatching.
Seriously, isn't that a sign of hoarder tendencies?
I mean, buy stuff just for the purpose of buying stuff?
Ok, so I'm not quite there yet, and I've been wanting to wear it a hundred times, I guess it's just the fact that I haven't been doing too well lately and I have mostly spent my time at home :)
Ok, *puh* there's the answer, that's the reason... I'm not gonna show up on "Hoarders" quite yet, maybe if I just get some more cats and stop vacuuming..then maybe...WHAT AM I SAYING - I'm not that bad :)

A picture with Mac Cyber Lipstick
a picture with Mac Cyber Lipstick review

It's a dark lipstick, and it's not a type of lipstick I would just apply and wear randomly anywhere and anytime.. For me this needs to be, not planned, but, kinda planned. I am so weird, please tell me it's not just me.
Even though I love makeup as much as I do, and I have an unhealthy obsession for lipsticks I still don't always feel confident enough to wear bold lips!
I guess it's just me being self conscious! I mean, I'm not one of those living by any special makeup-rules, I am "more is more, and more is great" - but still I clearly make rules for my self all the time..!?

Oh well, Mac Cyber is a beautiful lipstick and it actually makes me want my dark hair color back so I could look all rocked up...!
It depends on the lightning, and how you've applied it, but you can clearly see it is a beautiful dark purple/plum color :)
I lined my lips with Nightmoth and it is a perfect combo really :)


What is your darkest lipstick?


xxoo Karla // "Miss Delirium"



10 comments

  1. What an amazing color ! Beautiful, it suits you really well ! x Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. your absolutely gorgeous! and I really love this colour wish I could pull this of darker shades just look silly on me though, good post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is so similar to revlon's Black cherry, isnt it? My darkest is really red from revlon. I havent dared to go beyond that. You rock this one, hun.

    nice meeting u on bbloggers chat yesterday! I loved your blog. Def following on bloglovin'!

    Do drop by my blog : http://itspinkpot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS LIPSTICK !!!! <3 I WORE A SIMILAR FOR THE FASHION WEEK BUT I LOVE THIS ONE EVEN MORE !!!! <3 :)



    Style-Squared ON BLOGGER
    Style-Squared ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is such a dynamic colour and it suits you brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I'd have the guts to pull off a lippy like this but Cyber looks amazing on you! Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. that colour looks really good on you! I haven't worn a darker shade in months... possibly years but the last one I bought was a dark brown hue from MAC.

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  8. This lipstick is gorgeous, it really suits you. The colour is amazing for winter. May have to purchase this one haha. I really love your blog x

    http://beautyisacreationofart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks incredible on you, I don't think I could pull off a lipstick that dark! Nevertheless it's such a gorgeous colour!

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Karla :) Black cherry is a more of a purplish plum :D yeah wish i could get a clearer pic of this! bad lighting & focus :( Will try to make it better next time! Anyhow, yes we ll keep in touch! :)
    xoxo
    http://itspinkpot.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete