Skincare Formula 10.0.6 Acne Treatment *Review* & a fun Chanel Lipgloss Treat.



I recently had to get a new foaming cleanser for my face and as usual I ended up with a few extra items too..;-)


1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Color Correcting Adjust. ($38)
Green-toned to reduce redness.

I am not completely convinced by the Smashbox Adjust Primer yet, I really wanted it to work but it doesn't do miracles for me, sadly.
I'm gonna give it a week and if I don't see any clear changes I will stop thinking it is a "adjusting" primer for "reducing redness" and just think of it as a regular primer. I just can't take the disappointment every time I use it...:(



2. Formula 10.0.6 Rescue Me Blemish Care Anti-Imperfections Gel.

One of the few products I still haven't tried from this series yet. I usually don't let products with that exact purpose get to me because I find them rarely to work for my skin. However I have such positive experience with this brand so I wanted to give it a try.
I can swear it calmed down my acne and I will continue to use this every day:)


3. Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser. ($5.99)

It's the third time I'm repurchasing this and from now on I am going to make sure I never run empty again without having a back up! I am sure this actually does work for my skin and it might not be a miracle cure, but if it can help keep my skin/acne on a balanced level I will be ok with that:)



4. Chanel Glossimer 176 Crushed Cherry Lipgloss (£21)
5. Chanel Glossimer 175 Savage Grace Lipgloss (£21)

These two glosses was this hauls fun products! I was honestly looking for a purple Dior gloss from the Fall collection - it was sold out of course. Since the disappointment was to huge to handle, I needed to buy these to be able to drive back home;)
They are absolutely stunning and so perfect for everything *oh my gosh*.
I couldn't decide which one to get, the colors isn't too far from each other but one of them has glitter and the other has not. Reason enough to get both of them. I'm sorry:)
I have to admit the colors were a bit hard to capture on camera, but you should know by now I'm going to do a whole post dedicated to these delicious looking glosses anyway - so fear not, detailed swatch post is coming up ;-)



A little about the skincare products: As some of you are aware I complain a lot about my struggle with acne, and it isn't for no reason. The last couple of months has just been crazy. Just when I hope it is going to calm down, I get all excited and then suddenly it has broken out even worse. When it actually does calm down for maybe a couple of days it doesn't really help because I'm left with scars and red marks that is not going to go away. And then the next day it's back all agressive, sore and fiery again.
I have stopped asking for advice because I just have to accept that it is actually a skin disease, one that lives it's own life, on it's own premises.
I don't eat crap, I don't drink, I don't smoke, OK so I don't work out that freaking much but I refuse to believe that is the reason I have acne. I'm stressed out and yeah I know that can make it worse, but come on.
I remove my makeup every night. I cleanse my face morning and night, everyday, I don't use oily creams and I moisturize and the days I don't have to wear makeup I don't.  Blah blah blah blah.
Why, god, why.

I know this is something that is easy to relate to for you who struggle with acne too, and that is why the few times I actually come across products that I feel helps me out just a liiittle bit, I'm gonna share it:)


I have talked about this brand before, and it is in no way a miracle product (I refuse to use that word), but I feel I can actually see a slight difference when using these products.
So I used this Everyday Foaming Cleanser during this summer (a time when my acne is much better in general) and it just "recently" (about 2 months ago) got empty. I didn't get a new one right away because it's not available in my town where I live. Instead I bought the Effaclar Cleanser (review coming up when it is used up).
I've lost count, but I think it was about 2 months ago when I started having these bad breakouts.. I'm not saying it was purely because I stopped using the Everyday Foaming Cleanser, but who knows. However I suddenly realized this and went to buy a new one right away.
I won't say this is a miracle brand, and I won't say it has everything to do with this (my skin can easily play tricks with me - changing from the one day to the other) but I will say that the few days I've used this now I have felt a difference.. 

I had a very agressive and fiery breakout the other day, I took the Rescue Me! Blemish Care on before I went to bed and I can swear it felt a lot more calmed down the next morning, it even felt like it had dried out a little bit too. It is a clear gel with a very pleasing scent. It doesn't feel stingy on my skin, and a little goes a long way!
*
*
*
...All I am dreaming about lately is to leave for a sunny holiday :) I hope to manage a trip to perhaps Thailand or something in about 4 months.. It's amazing what a relaxing trip like that can do to you, to your mind, your soul, not to mention what it can do to your skin. Ah I am seriously longing for clear skin right now. And my mind can also seriously need some positive recharging.


xxoo Karla // "Miss Delirium"

5 comments

  1. Nice colors of lipglosses
    Have a nice day!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them look like such amazing products! great review! I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog at
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com and if you like, we could follow each other!
    PS: Please disable word verification for comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I can't wait to read more about those glosses! I have NEVER bought anything Chanel, but I think it's about time. Plus, I've heard their glosses are fantastic ;)

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! :) thnx for the review. I think i wanna try the blemish care.

    http://www.krzteli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete