MAC Dreamy Lipglass *Review & Swatches*


I feel like this is one of the glosses I´ve been searching for all my life!

Mac Dreamy Lipglass is a semi sheer glitter gloss with a frosty/crystal finish.
The glitter is pink/gold and it has a lot of shimmer in it. I didn´t manage to catch too much of the glitters on the lipswatch picture, but it does really show when applied on the lips. I love it!
The glitter is not chunky so it´s not uncomfortable to wear at all.
It has a sticky texture, but it feels quite moisturizing

Other reasons why I love this gloss is that it goes so well with my nude lipsticks and pink lipsticks!
I think it has a slight vanilla scent, but no taste. I react very quickly to scents and this does not bother me at all.

It gives me the most perfect glamour babe looking lips and some may say this is the perfect gloss for partying, but for me this is the perfect gloss for everyday! ;)





KarlaLovesLipstick


"Code to import my old blog: 9303040253"

3 comments

  1. I never tend to use lipglosses but I love the wet look that this one gives on the lips!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of this lipgloss! The only lipgloss I have tried from Mac was the Miley Cyrus one!

    Lovely blogpost!
    Francesca xx
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lipstick are you wearing with this gloss??

    ReplyDelete