New In: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation & Eyeliners

Maybelline products, review of fit me foundation and eyeliners
My holy grail brown eyeliner was from Bare Minerals, God how I loooooved that liner!! I haven´t been able to find it again after I needed to repurchase and I´ve really felt the need of a new brown liner in my life.
So with that goal in mind I went to my local drugstore and saw that it was a 30% off discount on ALL Maybelline items! I found EXACTLY what I was looking for, a larger pencil with a blending sponge and a twist-up liner which was pretty similar to my old Bare Minerals one.
The only thing I´m missing is a blending tool on the twist-up liner..

Because of the discount I decided to try the matte liquid liner and the Fit Me foundation too.
I´ve probably bought 10 different foundations the past months, high and low end, very few has matched my needs.. This time of the year really messes my skin up and not even eyeshadow is working the way it normally would..(?!?!)


Here´s what I got:

1. Maybelline Master Smoky Shadow-Pencil in the color Smoky Chocolate.
2. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel 24H, Automatic Gel Pencil in the color Volcanic Bronze.
3. Maybelline Master Ink Matte Liquid Eyeliner in the color Charcoal Black.
4. Maybelline Fit Me Liquid Foundation in the color #125 Nude Beige

So far I am VERY pleased! I wore the foundation yesterday and I am excited to try it again as I think this is working really well :)
Swatches will be coming up!

2 comments

  1. Is the foundation full coverage?
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say it is a light to medium coverage.. You can easily use just a tiny bit to even out the skintone, it blends so well!
      For a medium coverage I use my fingers or a brush, it covers quite well but it is not very buildable. For skin that needs a lot of coverage this is not the one.
      I will be posting a review on this foundation if your´re interesting to pop by later some time :-) xx

      Delete