NEW IN: Mac Lipsticks & Lipglosses





























I couldn´t remember the last time I bought some nice lipsticks and glosses so when I saw the MAC store I just couldn´t to resist the urge of going in..

My plan was to get ONE lipstick. Creme de Nude or Creme Cup.
Well, long story short - I couldn´t decide which one so I got both of them. Then I saw some nice glosses, so I got them too. You know how it goes right!?

I´ve been down with a flu and sinusitis this past week and I´m behind on studies.
My nephew turns 2 on Sunday, we´re having a party tomorrow so I have a bunch of cakes to prepare tonight - hello stress!

A closer look on all of these lovely products are coming up!


xx

1 comment

  1. I'm not a fan of lipglosses so I'm not sure as to whether I'd like these or not!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete