SMASHBOX Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner in "Bare" & "Penny Lane" *Review & Swatches*

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebration and that you're all relaxed and ready for a new year :)
I'm posting a short post about my Norwegian Christmas Traditions later and I really want to see other posts like that as well as it is fun to read about other peoples traditions!
Here's two of my new kohl liners I talked about in the previous post.
I have been using the nude liner a lot, almost every day and it is surely a new favorite! It's more pricey compared too Rimmel Scandaleyes, but i don't have to sharpen it and it doesn't feel like I'm scratching my eyes out when applying! SO worth it:)


I had huge problems figuring out how to get more out of it because it's nothing that tells you how to.
Until I figured it says in the lid ;)
To sharpen you simply put the lid on and twist once and you´ll hear a "click", when you take the lid off it´s suddenly sharp again :)


You can clearly see the bronzy shimmer and glitter in the brown one and it is really pretty.
I've been using a lot of nude liner lately and I suddenly felt weird using dark liner on my water line, but it is a very nice alternative to black!




2 comments

  1. The bronze liner looks so lovely. I love bronze/brown shades atm.

    http://lovefromhannahxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty and I find myself grabbing for it more and more :)) x

      Delete