*BLOGMAS 15th* FOTD/MUOTD & new earrings :)


It's been such a long time since I blogged, since I've been visiting/reading blogs, since I've been on my laptop at all actually!! It's been so freaking boring and I hope I'm feeling a little better soon so I'll have the extra energy to actually think about something else than just stay in bed..

I guess BLOGMAS is officially blown to pieces, but I'm still gonna continue as I just love the concept and the name blogmas ^^

I had a few plans over the weekend so I finally got to put on some makeup as well :) So these photos are actually from Friday :)
Wednesday I went Christmas Shopping with my bff, Friday I went to this small happening in my town, and on Saturday Christmas Shopping with my lilbrother. Saturday was totally exhausting, but it was so nice to spend some time with my brother :)


FOTD/MUOTD Nude Lips Smokey Eyes


I am so in love with my Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate palette and "Rush" from Smashbox Smokebox - it's almost the only shadows I wear now :P
Also wearing my new House of Lashes "Siren" Lashes - absolutely LOVE them, new favorites even though they're a bit more pricey than Red Cherry.

Smokey Eyes Using Smashbox Smokebox and Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate
FOTD/MUOTD Nude Lips Smokey Eyes

Old, all time favorite nude lips :) I suddenly got tired of darker lips and I need a break from it. It' so typically me. I obsess over something for a long time and then suddenly I get sick of it... But I will never get sick of nude lips! 
MAC Spice lipliner and Maybelline Choco Cream 715

Lips of the day, nude lips using mac spice lipliner and maybelline choco cream 715
FOTD/MUOTD Nude Lips Smokey Eyes and diamond earrings

And then some new earrings! I absolutely love these, they are so simple and cute :)

Silver Diamond Earrings



 How is your Christmas Shopping going? :)


xxoo Karla


8 comments

  1. You look lovely! the lip colour is lovely and the earrings are so delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're amazing with your makeup. we love how you paired your stronger eye look with a toned down nude lip! This is the perfect party season look and defintely something we'll be trying to recreate! Also, where are those gorgeous earring from?

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked my look! I've been doing a lot of nude lips lately compared to my dark lip obsession during fall :)
      The earrings are from a Norwegian brand (cant remember the name) so I don't think they 're easy to come by unless you're here :/ xx

      Delete
  3. Love the earrings, Karoline ! : D

    ReplyDelete