*BLOGMAS* MILANI Violet Volt Lipstick *Swatches & Review*

It's paraben-free, contains vitamins A, C, and E to moisturize and nourish lips.


MILANI Violet Volt is a bright purple metallic, as I've said before I'm not a huge fan of frosted/metallic finish but I've taken quite the liking to this lipstick! 

I've already raved about the delicious scent to this lipstick in my Black Cherry post, this is just as delicious!


This does not apply as easily as Black Cherry, and I guess it's because of the metallic finish. It does take more than one stroke and I felt I had to really work that lippie, but when it's on - it stays on!
It has that feeling that makes you look in the mirror to check if your lips look dry and chapped, but they really don't! It's not drying, but it doesn't really give me that moisturized feeling either.

But it really stays on for hours and I don't feel it need as much reapplying as it feels...:)


Milani Violet Volt Lipstick + MAC Magenta Lipliner


Milani Violet Volt Lipstick + MAC Currant Lipliner






What is your go-to "fun color" for your lips? :)


xxoo Karla // Miss Delirium


7 comments

  1. Ahhh, such a fun colour! My go-to "fun" colour is Rouge Buzz by Bourjois. I like the bright (almost neon) orange-red look!

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like that colour lipstick.. you look gorgeous in it! I love your blog, I think it's great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color looks amazing! I love purple lipstick so much so I really want to get this. Right now my favorite purple lipstick from the drugstore is revlon violent frenzy!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks so bright when it's applied. Usually I'm intimidated by lipstick wit heavy purple hues, but this one looks very wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun, stopping by to wish you well for the week ahead. Happy December! I think you are one of those very lucky people who can wear any lip shade and it looks amazing, like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning!! That color is gorgeous on you!! You mentioned in your comment that it is really cold where you live. I wish it was super cold here but we just need a jacket at night and inside the house anything does (without heating) Beautiful pictures!
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty shade, looks lovely on you. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete