SMASHBOX Waterproof Shadow Liner in "Lapis" & "Shimmering Ivy" *Review & Swatches*



I have to admit that I haven't been playing around with these a lot yet, the green one is perfect with my new eyeshdaow trio, and the blue looks really good on my water line. 
I can imagine them both giving a really nice base for a smokey eye :)
I'll be posting looks of these as soon as I've tried them out a little more. So far I really like them!


It's such a pretty blue and it makes my eyes stand out :)


I love green eyeshadow and liner and this is just the perfect army green color when applied!


This is the smudging sponge, make sure to smudge right away or the eyeliner will dry and it will become really patchy…


I'm just in love with these colors!




What are your favorite "fun" eye liner color?

xxoo Karla // Miss Delirium


5 comments

  1. Those colors are so gorgeous! I really love the blue! My favorite colorful eyeliner to wear right now is green. I've been doing a lot of looks with a pop of emerald green on the lower lashline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green is amazing on the eyes, and I would love to get my hands on one that is even brighter than this! :) Loving looks with a pop of color on the lower lash line :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love the blue, I usually stick with black but I think I'll try some colour. Followed you :)
    Tiana x
    Www.the-Romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the blue is quite dark anyway - but it such a nice change from black :)) Thanks! Will be checking yours out too :) x

      Delete