*HAUL* Benefit, Urban Decay, Sleep-In Rollers & Real Techniques


This is another haul that have been lost in the draft drawer for a while.. I bought it all online and it took quite some time before every product arrived (I ordered them individually). I had to wait for such a long time to do this post until I had received all of the items, I eventually kinda forgot about it! HAHA.

Anyway, I´ve been using the Real Techniques brushes a lot! Everyday almost. And I love the Benefit Fake Up and Urban Decay palette:)

I´ve only tried the Sleep-In Rollers once, but they do work! It´s not supercomfy, but better than regular rollers..;)


I have not been using the Benefit World Famous Neutrals palette very much, to be totally honest I´ve had so much other stuff lately that I´d rather use so I haven´t given it my time yet.. But the colors are very cute and perfect for everyday use :)





 Benefit Fake Up #01 & #03.
 Benefit World Famous Nudes - Sexiest Nudes Ever.
 Urban Decay Ammo Palette + Urban Decay Primer Potion.
 Real Techniques Core Collection.
 Real Techniques Starter Set.
 Sleep- In Rollers.


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

  1. You got a lot of nice products! The colors in that benefit palette are really pretty! I'm a new follower by the way :)

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete