Fashion Inspiration

While I'm enjoying my weekend of chillaxing I wanted some inspiration for my non-existing-outfits..heh.. well, it's allowed to dream at least, or what? :)

Here goes!

Oh, hehe, my latest obsession for coral and orange tones made me find this very interesting.. And I'm loving that shirt.. If it fits me I would actually consider buying it..:)
!!!



Simple and very wearable, the hat is not for me tho.. not the fringe either!
Beautiful Disaster



!!!



I don't think I could pull off wearing this dress, haha, but the boots are amazing! And the blue and camel colors goes so well togheter.
Louboutin high boots



You would never ever see me wearing that wool dress, but I'm just in love with those blue colors!
Wool Dress



Light Rock




Did you find any of the items or whole outfits interesting? :)

3 comments

  1. your blog is fantastic! i love your style picks, and that YSL cabas chyc is totally on my wishlist. enjoyed browsing your blog, and i am your new follower. hope to visit again, and cheers!!
    jasmine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice, thank you! Aawe I apprectiate it so much! :):)
      So glad you liked browsing my blog, I'll be more active in here in the near future, I just gotta finish school, then I can focus a bit on other things as well :)
      Cheers! :*

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Im so glad you like it =)=) Yes, lets do that, thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete