Cheesecake with Rosemary Jelly Topping


Here's the other cake I made for my mothers birthday party :)
It's one of my FAVOURITE cakes everrrrrr. I love Cheesecake, espc. this one. 
NOM NOM NOMS!


It's a regular (but faaaaantastic) cheesecake with cheese filling, tasting lime and kiwi.
You can't see it in the picture, but theres's a macaroncake under the cheesefilling :) :)





I've decorated it with rosemary leaves and lemon zest (I also have some of this in the cheesefilling) and rosepepper :)


3 comments

  1. THAT LOOKS SOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE CHEESECAKEEEEEE!! please share the recipe :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty cheesecake, bet it tastes amazing too! xxx

    tinybow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I desired to thanks for this excellent examine!! I undoubtedly taking pleasure in each tiny little bit of it I've you bookmarked to check out out new things you post…

    ReplyDelete