St. Tropez In Shower Tanning Lotion - Does it work?

 
I am not going to make this a very long review, because the only thing we actually want to know about this product is - DOES IT REALLY WORK?!

And yes, yes it does! It does work, but remember this is a GRADUAL tanning lotion and it does leave you with (just) a HINT of color. It is nothing like, let´s say, St. Tropez Express, but it is a wonderful product to maintain your tan! Or if you just simply want that hint of color. A hint of color is better than no color if you ask me!
It does give a nice color that looks very natural and it has been added to my shower routine!
(even though I forgot it today and now I regret it as I am ghostly white)
It is super simple to use, you basically do you normal routine with soap and everything and then you apply the tanning lotion as the last thing before you finish your shower. The lotion is rich and creamy and doesn´t drip while you wait for it work it´s wonders. The boring part is waiting 3 minutes, which doesn´t really seem that long in self-tanner-world, but in the shower 3 minutes is a long time! But let´s not actually complain about 3 minutes you guys. That´s nothing in self-tanner-world.

You then rinse it off and get out of the shower. It doesn´t have any immediate effects, but after a few hours or the next day you can clearly see a difference! I have never experienced any streaks, I have however experienced some build-up on the regular spots, my biggest problem areas are my chest area and my hands. It simply won´t stick too long without looking bad. Natural causes though! I´m constantly washing my hands and I tend to get quite warm around the chest area.
It doesn´t have that extreme self-tanning scent to it either! It doesn´t smell like nice perfume, but it doesn´t really leave a lot of scent at all. Which is A HUGE PLUS!

Loving the design, it is cute and the tube works well in the shower.
I really do love this product actually! If you have thought about trying it, go ahead and do it! If you´re as obsessed about having a nice tan as I am, you will not regret it.

Have you tried this and if so, what did you think of it?





No comments