Loreal Paris Superstar Eyeliner

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


 
I was in need of a new eye liner and it was completely random that I ended up with this one. I thought the design was cute, it was relatively new and it had a felt tip. Sold.
I was a bit suprised when I opened it because it has this fun, tear-drop shaped innovative tip! The nib is completely flexible and makes the application very easy. It holds a ton of produt and it is very pigmented. 


Not Waterproof

It dries to a matte finish, it is however quite watery and is not waterproof at all. I find this quite positive though, as I like my eyeliner to be removed easily when washing my face at night.. I hate having to rub and use tons of products around my eyes to remove it (tip: coconut oil makes everything easier!).

Easy Application

It´s almost effortless to create a wing and the fun part with this, under light pressure the tip completely bends and makes it super easy to just follow the contours of the eye to make a nice wing. The product flows nicely without any mess and you can make it as thin or as thick as you want it.



Have you tried this liner?
Or do you want to try it?

No comments