Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Laquers



Finally I got around and did some swatches of these cute glosses.



Nude Illusion
Petal Plush
Hibiscus Haven
Signature Scarlet
Nude Illusion is my favorite and actually the only one I ended up using. I don´t think Hibiscus Haven is really my color and Petal Plush is just not a pink color I would go for.. Maybe more in the summer.
I was hoping Signature Scarlet would be the sort of red gloss that´s casual and easy to apply whenever. And it sorta is, I just don´t like how it fades towards the edges and it´s just too glossy for my taste..

All of the glosses has a yummy scent to them and the formula is kinda gelish, not sticky.
I do find Nude Illusion a really nice nude shade and it´s perfect over my lipliners.

Have you tried these glosses? :-)



No comments