*HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT* Honeybee Gardens Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation

Top left: Malibu
Top right + lower left & right: Luminous
I was introduced to this powder sometime last year by my sister and it became an instant favorite of mine.
Used as a powder foundation it melts into my skin and gives great coverage. It doesn´t dry out my skin or settle into any dry patches I may have.
I love that I can wear it both as a full coverage foundation and look fab (I can even use this if I´m going out) or if I just want a natural no-makeup look. It gives me the coverage I need and evens out my skin tone, but it doesn´t necessarily look like I´m wearing any make up at all..


I will admit that it works better for me during the summer when my skin is perfect.. During wintertime my skin changes everyday so I never know which products that will match me ;-)

It does not break my skin out at all and I suspect it´s because this is a all natural product, it´s also cruelty free and vegan :-)

(Pssst..I purchased these from www.iherb.com:)

From their website: 

"- Talc free, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free

- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish

- with soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin

- adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey

- can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish

- refines complexion and reduces shine

- use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish"

I keep repurchasing these so I always stock up ;)

I´ve always been using the color Luminous, but after I got home from Thailand I wanted to try out a shade darker. 
As I mentioned the powder blends really well and melts into my skin so I feel the color matches no matter what. Still using Luminous - I would say it´s a very safe color to choose..

Ingredients
Soft, creamy and blendable formula
Swatches
You can buy a compact with mirror and sponge for this, but I never bothered as I feel this packaging is perfect for carrying in my purse and it can even fit in my wallet or pocket if I´m going out and not bringing anything but my jacket.

I usually apply this with my Real Techniques Kabuki brush which works perfectly!

Have you tried anything from HoneyBee Gardens?
What is your Holy Grail Product? :-)

1 comment

  1. Shade reference in MAC pls?? I really want to get this powder foundation!!

    ReplyDelete