NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss *Swatches/Review*


I had a little last-minute shopping spree at the Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport on my way home from my holiday in Dec-Jan.
I picked up a few items and one of them was this - a gloss I´ve been wanting for a very long time!
I guess it´s quite known for being one of Kim Kardashians go-to products to get those beautiful milky pink nude lips of hers (MAC Stripdown lipliner, MAC Angel lipstick and NARS Turkish Delight lipgloss). And since I love nude lips more than anything eeelse - of course I wanted it!




I did not wear any lipstick under this, other than perhaps a light layer of my foundation. I usually wear this alone and I feel it gives a perfect milky pink lip.

What are your favorite products for a milky pink nude?

Have you tried NARS Turkish Delight?

4 comments

  1. I was about to buy a second one in a different color and this happened when my first one broke. I have been very careful to prevent this from happening. It is very disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That actually makes sense! Not the smartest of "always sharp" eyeliner inventions though..
    I´m gonna go through some of my old smashbox liners now to see if there´s hope for anyone of them.. I don´t think I got rid of the ones that I believe still has a lot of product in them..
    Thank you for sharing :-D


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That actually makes sense! Not the smartest of "always sharp" eyeliner inventions though..
    I´m gonna go through some of my old smashbox liners now to see if there´s hope for anyone of them.. I don´t think I got rid of the ones that I believe still has a lot of product in them..
    Thank you for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I´m so glad to hear that you enjoy my blog :) Thank you!
    Hope you pop by my blog again :) xxx

    ReplyDelete