I'm Back

Hi all :)


Thanks to a very nice friend from my class I now have a laptop that I can use :) Aww u got no idea how great it feels to be back online hehe :P

But I still miss my Mac and all my stuff that got lost :/
I had prepared so many new posts and photos for my blog, and everything is gone, even the photos that I hadnt got to put over on my usb harddrive yet:/ So I'm kinda set back a few steps. Please bear with me :)


(OFC its not the blog stuff thats is the worst things to loose, its everything else really, but u get it;)

I'm going to try to take some new photos of some of the new products I have bought/reviewed as soon as possible.. :)

And I'm looking at my google reading list, gosh I got SOME reading to do! Sooo many new and nice posts you got there people :) I got some catching up to do he he ;) Almost two weeks without mac/internet, not a good experience! :P

And thanks to all my new followers and commenters! ^^ <3

I gotta go sleep, getting up 0530 everyday zzZzzzzzzZZZZzzzz TTYS :)

2 comments

  1. Happy for you...I feel disconnected from everything without my laptop! Thanks for following me, I'll do the same for you!

    Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me ha encantado el post y tu blog, si quieres podemos seguirnos, te dejo mi enlace y si te gusta sigueme, que te seguire y estare al corriente de tus posts, porque me han gustado mucho!
    http://trendygemm.blogspot.com/
    bss

    ReplyDelete