BLOGTOBER 2nd - Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in "Venom" *Review & Swatches*

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the color VenomI guess it´s time for another lippie post!


This has actually been a draft since last fall, and I´m very grateful for that at the moment because I will be on a spending ban for probably the rest of my life right now. Haha. 
Let´s just say I got myself an apartment and it´s not too cheap. 
Well, over to the lipstick
- It´s simply a wonderful product and the price tag ain´t that bad, especially not for me as they are the same as any Maybelline or Loreal from the drugstore.
I didn´t wear this too much last season so it´s almost like trying on a newly purchased lipstick, which is nice in these times of moneysaving!

Look at this beauty <3


Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the color Venom
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the color Venom
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the color Venom
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the color VenomUrban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the color Venom

3 comments

  1. GlitterInfatuation JazzOctober 2, 2014 at 12:47 PM

    Oh my goodness that colour is stunning! x

    Jamie-Lee.

    Glitter Infatuation - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! And the formula is excellent as well. Love it:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the shade Native and I love the formula. I've been wanting to pick up some new shades, and Venom looks perfect for Fall! x

    ReplyDelete